Stigu and Ella have a sex relationship. Stigu, secretly in love, settles for what he can get because Ella wants nothing more. Until they find themselves in a same work project – designing an advertisement for the Family Federation on sustainable relationships. It seems like mission impossible since Ella doesn’t believe in the whole concept and Stigu knows nothing about it. But on a journey anything’s possible, and as they delve into the secrets of relationships, Ella and Stigu venture into Finnish summer at its most beautiful, a place where men and women come show their worth: The Wife Carrying Contest in the Savonian heartlands. Time is running short, and Stigu goes too far in his endeavor to win Ella over.
Body Fat Index of Love
- Comedy / 98 min / Finland / 2012
- Original Title: Rakkauden rasvaprosentti
- Genres: Comedy
- Production Year: 2012
- Country of Origin: Finland, Finland, Finland
- Duration: 98 min
- Shot On: Alexa
- Screen Ratio: 2.39
- Format: DCP - 35 mm
- Domestic Release: 21.12.2012 ( Nordisk Film Distribution)
- Admission/rating: 12+
- Director: Mikko Kuparinen
- Cast: Mikko Nousiainen, Jarkko Niemi, Mirja Oksanen, Miina Maasola, Kristo Salminen, Hanna Vahtikari, Kari Sorvali
- Director of Photography: Jani Kumpulainen F.s.c.
- Film Editors: Jukka Nykänen
- Sound Editors: Pekka Karjalainen
- Script Writers: Hannamaija Matila Ja Laura Immonen
- Production Company: MRP Matila Röhr Productions
- Producers: Ilkka Matila
- Financiers: Mrp Matila Röhr Productions In Collaboration With Channel Four Finland, Danish Broadcasting Corporation, Nordiskfilm A/s With Support Of Finnish Film Foundation, Media Programme Of The European Union.
Body Fat Index of Love at festivals2015:
Nordic Film Festival, Czech Rep.
Cinetopia International Film Festival, US
Peace & Love Film Festival, Sweden
Comedy Cluj International Film Festival, Romania